Monday, September 27, 2010

MONDAY MORNING BLUES







Being a hardcore blogger, while Suhaizie was busy changing the car tyre, I was busy snapping pictures

As I was driving back to school from my class in UTM, I sensed something was very wrong with my car. I stopped and checked, and discovered that I had a flat tyre. Being a damsel in distress, I had to think very fast of people who were in the vicinity and someone popped into my mind. So I called up Mr. Suhaizie, an ex-student  from SPM batch 2006 who is now studying in UTM, to come to my rescue. In a few minutes time, the knight in the shining armour arrived to help change the punctured tyre and it was definitely a big relief to get someone to help.

So thanks again Suhaizie for the help. The brunch was not worth the assistance given and may Allah repay your kind deed.

3 comments:

  1. wow!! now THAT is a flat alright! :) you always have your ex-students everywhere to come to yr aid, damsel ;)

    p/s: i want a knight too!

    ReplyDelete