Friday, April 1, 2011

A FAREWELL GATHERING AND A DEBATE

FAREWELL GATHERING





This was a farewell gathering for three non-academic staff who would be going away to other school. As it was held in the morning, I had to go to school earlier. We had the usual programme of speeches, prize-giving ceremony and then, last but not least, the feast.


DEBATE




I was appointed as one of the judges of the quarter-final round of the inter-school English debate of Johor Bahru district. I am no longer involved in this debate thing but past experience did help a bit to judge. The competition I had to observe was between SMK Sultan Ismail and SMK Sri Rahmat, and luckily it was not difficult to choose the winner. I hope that I would not be chosen as a judge for debate again as it was a bit stressful to listen and then deliberate on your verdict.

No comments:

Post a Comment