Sunday, September 23, 2012

ALFATIHAH TO AN EX-STUDENT WHO PASSED AWAY

with his mother (photo taken from FB)
I went to visit Mr. Mohd. Shahafiz Anuar at his house right after school at about 4:30 p.m. today. He was really really sick. His right arm had been amputated about a month ago because of cancer and according to his parents, unfortunately, it had spread to the lungs by now. I was there with my colleague, Ustaz Mohd. Rifqi, and we could see Shahafiz was very weak and having breathing difficulties.


the very last photo
At about 11:30 p.m., I received the news that Shahafiz had already passed away. I read someone's posting on Facebook about it and then Puan Zakiah texted me telling about the same thing. It happened just too fast - I was there with him a few hours ago. However, Allah must have loved him more and may his soul be placed together with the faithful and pious ones. ALFATIHAH.