Saturday, March 16, 2013

THE LAST DAY IN ISTANBUL


13th February ~ All good things must come to an end. It was the last day in Istanbul and with a few hours left, the best thing for me to do was to take in a deep breath, absorb the beauty of the surrounding and wish that I could come back here again one day (or perhaps other parts of Turkey).






















After four short days in Istanbul, I think I had seen what I was supposed to see and it was definitely a pleasant and memorable experience. Thanks to my friend, Mr. Razib, for agreeing to divert to Istanbul from our original plan and we shall see where we should go after this trip.


"Like all great travellers,
I have seen more than I remember,
and remember more than I have seen."  

~ Benjamin Disraeli ~

No comments:

Post a Comment