Sunday, March 31, 2013

THE END OF THE BALI TRIP

Arrived home safely at 5:15 a.m. after the 5-day trip to Bali. It was an amazing experience altogether - culture and custom, religion and myth, history and nature, all came together in one package.



I am so NOT ready for school tomorrow but life has to go on. God please give me strength to get back to my normal life. I had too much of paradise already. 

And I would like to thank my travel companion this time, Mr. Asrulnizam Mohd. Nor, for the great time exploring some parts of Bali in the chartered car (or was that an MPV?) driven by the guide, Pak Dwi.

Don't forget to check my blog for more stories, pictures and videos of the wonderful people and island of Bali.

1 comment:

  1. Hohohoho... Sok dah masuk skola blek... Btw, creative pic tapi x dpt identify ape yg ditulis kat bhgn atas skali.....

    ReplyDelete