Monday, July 15, 2013

FASTING AND HAVING IFTAR IN KL

I was in Kuala Lumpur for two days, from 13th-14th July 2013, because of work related matter. On the first day, Mr. Shafiq Suhaimi, an ex-student of mine, was kind enough to take me out for "iftar" (breaking the fast) with his housemate. If you are a follower of my blog, you might recognize him as my travel companion during the  trip to Hong Kong in December last year.



So we went to this one eating place in Kampung Baru. It was quite early for "iftar" and we went to a Ramadhan bazaar nearby to get "kuih" (traditional cakes). Unfortunately, it was raining so I could not take any photos there.





There were not many people at the restaurant but finding a parking space was not an easy thing to do. Anyhow, I must say the food was good so there was nothing to complain.



the view from my seat




with his housemate



It was a short meeting but I am sure we will meet again for "makan-makan" (eating) session, sooner or later. Thanks Shafiq for playing host when I was in KL and thanks for the treat. May Allah repay your kind deed in this month of Ramadhan.

No comments:

Post a Comment