Friday, July 12, 2013

SHANGHAI DAY 4 - MUSEUM OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY

This was the place Puan Maslinda and I went to when the other three friends were somewhere else doing their shopping. Too bad we arrived late so the museum was already closed but now I know where I should head to if I have the chance to visit Shanghai again. The museum looked real big from outside and the place was alive with activities in the evening, although it was already past visiting hours. This was one good place to hangout in a good weather to enjoy the sunshine and fresh air. Business should be good for small traders here.




No, the ground was not elevated. That is just an optical illusion.










someone selling ribbons for rhythmic gymnastics


they also have jackfruit in Shanghai



dragon-shaped candy done on the spot







a street performer















the taichi men

I really hope one day I could see what the museum really has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment