Saturday, July 6, 2013

SCHOOL SPORTS DAY 2013

The Sports Day was held today after being postponed due to the bad air condition because of haze last week. Unfortunately, I was not there as I was involved in another programme (and I could not come last year too). Anyway, here are some pictures of the event.

(1) THE ARRIVAL OF VIP


(2) THREE OF THE DECORATED TENTS


(3) FLAG BEARER



(4) SPORTS HOUSE MARCH PAST












(5) UNIFORM UNIT MARCH PAST




(6) THE READING OF THE OATH




(7) STUDENTS' PERFORMANCE










(8) THE TRACK EVENT




(9) THE TEACHERS' EVENT




All in all, I find that there was a lot of improvement for Sports House Decoration Competition and Marching Competition where a lot of creativity and hard work had been put in order to win. I must make sure I can make it next year.


NOTE: All the pictures are taken from Puan Yasirah's FB album.

No comments:

Post a Comment