Monday, January 12, 2015

THE MEKONG RIVER CRUISE - PART 1

13th December 2014 ~ I decided to join the Mekong River Cruise and everything was arranged by the receptionist at the hotel counter. The journey started early at 8:30 a.m. when the bus came to fetch me and a few other people from the same hotel.



This was out tour guide, whose name was Andy if I am not mistaken. When we arrived at the jetty, we then went into a big boat, heading to an island on the river.
























The first activity was to sit down, eat local fruits and listen to live musical performance which included singing and live music. Two songs that I recognized were "Rasa Sayang" and "If You Are Happy and You Know It..." and we all did the actions together. :)


Luckily I met a family from Sabah who happened to stay at the same hotel so I had other people who would be eating halal food for lunch in the afternoon.



















After that, we were taken to a small river for the next activity.



No comments:

Post a Comment