Sunday, July 23, 2017

THE 28TH DAY OF EID 1438H


22nd JULY 2017 ~ I was back at Fortune Hills today for an "aqiqah" event, only for the session when visitors could enjoy the food. I was invited by Dr. Shafiq Shahmi Mat Rebi (SMKTUN's SPM batch 2004) and this was actually the second "aqiqah" ceremony held, for the second child. There was also his younger brother from SPM batch 2009, Mr. Afifi.




the catering staff, my ex-students from SPM batch 2012



Before that I went to attend a wedding at SMK St. Joseph and met the second Principal of SMK Taman Universiti there. It has been a very long time since I last met her.

I think that should conclude the Eid celebration for this year. I am glad that I had the chance to see many people, a few I have already forgotten their names actually as we only meet once in a year. Until the next Eid...


No comments:

Post a Comment