Sunday, July 16, 2017

THE 21ST DAY OF EID 1438H


15th JULY 2017 ~ Today I did not receive any visitors at home and went out for Eid open houses instead. The first place visited was at Taman Pulai Perdana where two siblings, both from SMK Taman Universiti, reside ~ Mr. Syafiq and Syazwan Jaini. The first is from SPM batch 2013 while the latter is still in form 5. There were quite a number of my ex-students who were also present that afternoon.




The second house I went to was at Taman Skudai Indah where an open house was held at Mr. Syazwan's residence. I guess I was on of the latecomers as I met only Mr. Zuhair from SPM batch 2014 there.






I actually went to my neighbour's open house much earlier. Too many open houses in one day is definitely not a good idea. I was happy I could attend the gathering held but I went back feeling guilty after eating too much.

ONE MORE WEEK OF EID TO GO... 


No comments:

Post a Comment