Saturday, July 22, 2017

THE 27TH DAY OF EID 1438H


21st JULY 2017 ~ I was at Dr. Azzad's [SMKTUN's SPM batch 2002] house right after "Maghrib" prayer to attend his open house for Eid at Fortune Hills. There were not many people at that time so I should have chosen the right time. His younger sister, Dr. Azaty Hamzah [SPM batch 2004] was also there and this was kind of our once a year only meeting for us.


Then I was off to Taman Universiti as I was invited to a "tahlil" and "aqiqah" ceremony hosted by Mr. Solleh [SPM batch 2006] and his family. The "aqiqah" was meant for the daughter of Mr. Zahari. There were many other ex-students who were present so the chit-chatting session dragged on and I had to force myself to leave before 11.00 p.m.

Two more days before Eid ends and I am already fatter. *sigh*


No comments:

Post a Comment