Tuesday, July 4, 2017

THE 9TH DAY OF EID 1438H


3rd JULY 2017 ~ The next group to appear were the SMKTUN's ex-students from SPM batch 2012. Majority of them had been to my house before, the boys were regulars while the girls were here for the "marhaban" activity when they were in form 2. They sure had transformed into young adults especially when the girls could already drive on their own all the way from Skudai area to my house at night, which is approximately 25 kilometres.





They are now still studying, working or waiting to further their studies. However, someone is already going to get married this coming weekend. Unfortunately, the event is going to be held in Kuantan and I don't think I could make it. 

"Selamat Pengantin Baru" Mr. Mirza Nordin, and hopefully, I will still see you during Eid for many more years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment