Friday, July 28, 2017

BOYS' DAY OUT


A date was finally set with Mr. Amirul Husni [SMKTUN's SPM batch 2010] for an outing trip after all the lengthy planning. So we decided to go to Aeon Tebrau City as it is near to my house. Basically what we did were:


(1) watch a movie.



(2) ate dinner at Chicken Rice Shop.
(3) walked around the shopping mall.
(4) went to buy a few things at Aeon Shopping Centre.


Only my second time here and I must confess the chicken rice was really tasty. I don't mind going again.


I even met an old schoolmate from SMS Muar at the restaurant. We had not met since we left school so that must have been 30 years ago.


(5) To conclude the meeting, we had coffee at McD's McCafe at Setia Tropika.

Thanks Mr. Husni for the time and the company. Let's do this again some other time, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment