Monday, November 5, 2018

MY MERSING GASTRONOMIC ADVENTURE - GOING WESTERN AT BAEK CAFE AND BISTRO


30th OCTOBER 2018 ~ A dinner date was set with an ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti at Baek Cafe and Bistro situated at Kampung Sawah when I was in Mersing. Mr. Hameem Harith is from SPM batch 2002 but he went off to other school after form three, but I met him once in 2003 in his school and that was the last time we saw each other, 15 years ago.


I was having a huge plate of western food, sitting in front of the owner of the cafe himself. All the effort to track him down had finally paid off - to savour the delicious food and at the same time, observe many people came to visit the cafe when I was there.












It was just a brief chat over a plate of a huge portion and very tasty lamb chop. I could not stay too long there as Mr. Hameem had a lot of other things to do, and he had another two nearby cafes to manage.

Thanks Mr. Hameem for the time and company, as well as the treat. I pray that your business will prosper and would love to visit your cafe if I am in Mersing some other time.

For those who want to get western food when in Mersing, do drop by at Baek Cafe and Bistro. Satisfaction guaranteed!




No comments:

Post a Comment