Monday, November 19, 2018

ATTENDING A HALF DAY MEETING AT JOHOR STATE EDUCATION DEPARTMENT


Today was historical as it was my first time sitting in a meeting chaired by the the Director of Johor State Education Department, with other high ranked Education Officers of the Johor state. The most difficult thing was to keep myself awake throughout the session so I had to make myself busy typing some notes. Luckily, my seat was stationed right at the back of the room so not many would notice if I dozed off.








It was such a big relief to be seated next to a colleague so there was someone to talk to.


I was earlier greeted my ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti (SPM 2013), Siti Nurhanisah Mohd. Said, who is now doing her internship there. My day was hence started with a positive vibe when I saw someone who smiling brightly and waving at me from afar.


Then there was a reunion session when I met an ex-classmate of Sekolah Temenggong Abdul Rahman (2), Mr. Mujahid Ahmad, who is now attached with Johor Religious Department. We have not met since we left primary school 37 years ago.

It was a half day session so I guess it was not that bad at all. This was just the beginning which means there will be more meetings to attend next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment