Thursday, November 29, 2018

MOVIE REVIEW - "RALPH BREAKS THE INTERNET"


Why did I watch "Ralph Breaks the Internet" in the first place?
1. I had TGV Cinema membership points to redeem before they expire in December.
2. I had a lot of time to kill before visiting someone in a hospital nearby.
3. That was the movie which was shown at the right time.


How was it? It was an informative and educational show - with detailed explanations how the Internet works. It talks about e-bay, web search engine, advertisement, trending, advertisement and marketing, video, getting likes to gain money, gaming, spamming, virus and security - everything that is related to the IT world. In a way, it was too educational until it was not entertaining anymore, to me at least.

I just realized I watched the first movie entitled "Wreck-It Ralph" back in 2013. No wonder he looked so familiar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment