Saturday, November 10, 2018

MOVIE REVIEW - "BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY"


This was the movie I had wanted to watch very badly, and today I finally went and it was worth the time and money. If you love watching good acting and good music, then you MUST go and watch this movie. It was like watching the real legendary Freddie Mercury and Queen's live concert. It was so good I am thinking of going to watch again. I am hoping this film will win many Oscars at the Academy Award.



This should be one BIG movie but then the cinema hall was quite empty, in contrary to those superhero movies. I could not even find a grand movie poster to pose with outside the cinema at TGV Bukit Indah. So sad....


I am glad Mr. Nazafee who accompanied me to the show enjoyed himself tremendously even though he is from a  generation of a different era.

I will need to find someone to write angklung music note for Bohemian Rhapsody.

No comments:

Post a Comment