Monday, November 26, 2018

AS YOU SOW, SO SHALL YOU REAP


25th NOVEMBER 2018 ~ I met Puan Lisa, a mother to an ex-student, at SMK Taman Universiti, as she had to pass to me a present. THE REASON: Her son had recently graduated from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia with a PhD in Physics. She must be a proud mother and I am glad to share her happiness.




Congratulations Mr. Se Kuan Wei (SPM batch 2008 - if I am not mistaken) for your outstanding achievement, and may you continue to excel in whatever field you are in. I am very happy for you even though I had never taught you in class at all. I was there just to scold people. 

Thanks a lot for the present and the kind thought. And as what I had commented on someone's post on Facebook on his graduation day, something like: "... and he was once a naughty boy". I am always amazed to see who these students have turned up to be after many years of leaving school.

No comments:

Post a Comment