Tuesday, November 20, 2018

MY HOMETOWN GASTRONOMIC ADVENTURE - BLACK CANYON AT AEON TEBRAU CITY


16th NOVEMBER 2018 ~ Someone wanted to introduce to me Black Canyon Coffee and I would never say "no" to good food and company of a friend. So went to the Black Canyon outlet at Tebrau City after the movie for dinner.






We had the same choice of food: garlic fried rice with grilled chicken and tom yum. My verdict: the tom yum was delicious but I think there was too much barbecue sauce on the grilled chicken which had overshadowed the real taste of the grilled meat. The coffee was no doubt good, but because it was a bit too sweet.






Overall, I was happy with the food and the fast service. And thank you Mr. Wan Mohd. Nazri for the treat and the company. We should try other restaurant for our next outing.

No comments:

Post a Comment