Monday, November 12, 2018

MY PUTRAJAYA GASTRONOMIC ADVENTURE - EATING DINNER BY THE LAKE AT INDUS


9th NOVEMBER 2018 ~ After the hospital visit, Dr. Hayati Ismail was kind enough to play host and took us from the UPM TESL class of 1993 group to this exclusive restaurant by Putrajaya Lake for dinner.


There were not many people when we were there so we could just simply enjoy ourselves without having any worries of disturbing other people.


I had Malang Grilled Chicken with rice, and the was this Naraka Fried Rice which was very hot and spicy - we wondered if "Naraka" is actually "Neraka" in Malay, which means "hell".





You could also enjoy the view of Putrajaya at the other side of the lake after your meal.




I have more photos of this place in my camera which are not yet transferred to my PC. I will sure share them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment