Saturday, December 29, 2018

HUA HIN NIGHT MARKET - PART ONE


17th - 19th December 2018 ~ If you have been to Thailand and other Indochina countries, one of the tourist's attractions is the night market. People here do not go to night market to do grocery shopping like we do. If you want to find tourists from all corners of the world and fellow Malaysians too on a foreign land, this will be the place.





Unfortunately, the souvenirs there were just the same with what I had come across during my previous trip to Thailand, so I did not buy any.






The main activity: eating the fresh and huge seafood products such as lobsters and prawns. *drool*





halal food stall #1:
bought the briyani from here on the last night

The good news is that there were a few halal food stalls operating at the night market.











halal food stall #2








halal food stall #3










I went there three nights in a row as there was nothing else I could do. I did not want to see the shopping mall. At the same time, I needed to get my daily supply of dinner.

THE STREET MUSICIAN IN ACTION:
"TIAN MI MI"


TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 2


No comments:

Post a Comment