Tuesday, May 7, 2024

THE 22ND DAY OF EID 1445H


   1ST MAY 2024    ~ It was Labour Day holiday. I was invited to an Eid Open Hosue held by an ex-colleague of SMK Taman Universiti, Puan Hamimah Hanafi. Her Open House was different from others as it started as early as 8:00 a.m. so people came to her place for breakfast.


I tried to be as early as possible at Taman Mutiara Rini and I was the very first guest to arrive. It was my honour to officiate the event that day. 😃




The second guest to arrive was Puan Zahrah Ab. Karim, another ex-colleague of the same school, accompanied by her husband and sons. I was happy there were other people I could talk to.




The first to arrive and the first to leave. Thank you Puan Hamimah for the invitation. Hopefully I would be invited again for more open houses after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment