Sunday, May 5, 2024

MEETING THE SENIOR IN COLLEGE IN BANGI


26TH APRIL 2024 ~ When in Bangi, the person I always try to get reconnected would be a senior in Universiti Pertanian Malaysia [UPM]. I guess he was the only one that I was still keeping in touch with, at least once in a while. Mr. Hashim Hassan was already in his final year when I was still doing my second year matriculation. I got to know him as we were staying in the same residential college i.e. Fourth College.






We went to this restaurant called Izgara. It looked like a place serving Arab food. There were still many people at 9:00 p.m. and we only managed to secure a table outside. The chatting was done over supper of Shawarma and Tea/Coffee.
 





Thanks a lot Mr. Hashim for the time and company. Looking forward to seeing you again some other time in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment