Friday, May 10, 2024

VISITING AN EX-COLLEAGUE IN KAJANG ON THE 19TH DAY OF EID 1445H


   28th APRIL 2024    ~ I was staying in Bangi which was not that far away from Kajang. Hence, this should be the best opportunity to visit an ex-colleague of SMK Taman Universiti, Puan Noraliza Mazni and her husband, Mr. Zuraimi. Mr. Zuraimi was kind enough to pick me up from my hotel and take me to their house in the morning.




The special food for Eid was already served on the table to welcome me, even though it was already the 19th day. I had breakfast of Nasi Lemak and Ketupat Palas with a variety of dishes to complement.




It was only a short stay there as I had to hurry to another event right after, and once again, Mr. Zuraimi drove me to the MRT station which was nearby.

It was always a pleasure to see old friends and hope to see them again some other time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment