Friday, May 10, 2024

THE UNPLANNED EID VISIT TO AN EX-CLASSMATE'S HOUSE IN BANGI


   27th APRIL 2024    ~ This was an unplanned visit to my Budiman ex-classmate of of SMS Muar. I was at an ex-colleague's house in Bukit Mahkota when I messaged Puan Siti Zubaidah Ramanoon, trying to get information about something else. It so happened her new house was just nearby at Bandar Puteri Bangi and she willingly came to pick me up.


Even though it was a kind of surprise visit, there was still delicious cooked food on the dining table.










It was just a short stay as it was getting late but I was really glad to get to see an old friend and her husband again at her new, beautiful house, on 18th day of Eid. And Mr. Andy took the trouble to send me home to the hotel despite the rain and the bad traffic jam.

Hope to see them again some other time for a longer chat session.

1 comment:

  1. aduss..malunya...anyway, thanks for your visit & the vlog..we feel very honoured & happy to receive your visit again anytime! Take care to our beloved YB Mr Jenn!

    ReplyDelete