Sunday, May 5, 2024

REUNITED AFTER 38 YEARS OVER BRUNCH AT BUKIT JELUTONG


2nd MAY 2024 ~ Two ex-schoolmates of SMS Muar were reunited after 38 years in Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam. The reunion took place over brunch at this place called Breakfast Room.


Mr. Sufrizal Azmi was also my ex-dormmate of Bestari V when we were in Form 4, but he was sent to another block the following year. We were also members of Set A for English Class during our two years stay at that Science school.


We had never met after we left school in 1986. Fortunately, we managed to see each other one more time after these years.














Thanks Mr. Sufrizal Azmi a.k.a Sufi for fetching me at Subang Airport, taking me for brunch and giving me a treat, and then sending me to Ara Damansara LRT Station before we parted ways. Hopefully this meeting would not be the last one for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment