Thursday, May 9, 2024

CELEBRATNG THE 18TH DAY OF EID IN BANDAR BARU BANGI


   27TH APRIL 2024   ~ After visiting old friends in Seremban for Eid, my "driver" was kind enough to drop me off at Bandar Bukit Mahkota to visit an ex-colleague of SMK Taman Universiti. Puan Wan Noorziah was also an English teacher and her husband was also teaching the same in Johor Bahru many years ago so he was no stranger to me.


Puan Wan Noorziah took the trouble to prepare special food for me and other visitors which were Laksam and Fried Noodles.








Puan Wan Noorziah's first son, Mr. Adib, was also an ex-student of mine.


We were actually expecting two other husband and wife ex-colleagues, Mr. Mustafa Kamal and Puan Nor'ashikin, to join the celebration. However, due to the bad road congestion, they arrived as I was about to leave for another house visit.

Thanks a lot Puan Wan Noorziah and Mr. Zakaria for welcoming me to their house on the 18th day of Eid. Hope to see both of them again when I am back in Bangi.

1 comment:

  1. So happy to have you n Shikin n Mus drop by our humble home. Do drop by as you are a frequent traveller to your various destination.

    ReplyDelete