Friday, June 19, 2009

10th JUNE - LAST DAY MELBOUNE

It was already the last day for me in Melbourne before I flew home. I had never felt time flew as fast as this in my entire life. With the few hours left, without wasting any second, we went to Harbour Town (again). It was still cold like the day before - never had I appreciated the sunshine more. Early this morning, the hailstones were pitter-pattering on the glass window.

 





St. Kilda Beach


The last place we went to was St. Kilda Beach. It was still cold, it rained a bit and the sky was cloudy. I bet the beach would look more beautiful if it was brighter and would even be much better during summer.

With cool dudes at Sharmin's place

about to leave...

I would like to thank Sharmin for the all his effort and trouble to make my stay in Melbourne a memorable one.
Melbourne Tullamarine Airport before boarding the plane 
GOOD BYE MELBOURNE
GOOD BYE AUSTRALIA



I guess that's all the notation of my perhaps once in a life time journey to the land down under. Landed safely, healthily at LCCT Sepang at 6:30 am 11th June 2009 and free from H1N1. Hope that you have enjoyed yourself reading as much as I have enjoyed myself there. I wonder what I will be writing about in this blog after this...

3 comments:

  1. wow...
    teacher so many money...
    travelled at Melbourne and sydney...
    +_+

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha
    go to AUSTRALIA
    blessedness lo
    i also want to go la
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the acknowledgement. it was a pleasure to receive your visit :)

    ReplyDelete