Friday, June 5, 2009

BLOGGING FROM SYDNEY

these boots are made for walking
and that's just what they'll do
...

travelogue - a film or piece of writing that describes travel in a particular country or a particular person's travel [Longman Online Dictionary]

Good day, mate! For these few days, my blog will be officially turned into a travelogue. However, due to some technical problems, I might not be able to post more pictures. Tomorrow will be my last day in Sydney before moving on to Melbourne. If I still cannot get more pictures published, then I will have to wait until I arrive back home.

I am in Sydney, at last!
and more pictures coming soon

3 comments:

  1. Is that Darling Harbour? MY sis-in-law lives near there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool~! i'm going to surabaya next week! enjoy the rest of aussie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful place you have seen througe its very cool and wonderful place.If a men going to the place he get some information about the place where he went.
    Thanks..........
    regards, saad from
    Education

    ReplyDelete