Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I DO NOT CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY

I do not celebrate birthdays. There is no need to do so as there is no joy to discover that you are getting older. However, when colleagues decided to throw you a surprise party (which was leaked out on Facebook so it was not a surprise) you had no choice but to enjoy the day to the fullest.

the most touching part: prayer recitation

cake from Pn. Ashikin, Mr. Mustafa Kamal and Noramalina Nadiah

two of my three birthday cakes of the day

with the other two birthday girls, Puan Siti Adaniah and Puan Zabedah







the happiest moment of all: eating














the best time for friends to get together

So all the pictures told the story of the happening of the day. Thanks a lot to everybody for making today as one of the most memorable day in my life. At the same time, thanks also to all the well-wishers who had posted messages on my Facebook wall and sent sms to my handphone. I really appreciate your warm wishes and prayers. May God repay your kindness.

1 comment:

  1. cikgu2 kat smktun mmg sempoi!
    Dyeorg bole pakat nak celebrate sir punye bday!
    Best :D

    ReplyDelete