Saturday, October 23, 2010

A REUNION WITH "OLD" SCHOOLMATES

18th October - I attended some sort of a mini reunion with two of my old friends. As I was having a series of meeting in Kajang, that was actually the best time for us to meet and the place that we hang out was none other than Hj. Samuri sate stall at about 10:30 p.m.



This was a very special meeting. I was seeing my ex-classmates from SMS Muar, after about being away form each other for about more than 17 years. My two friends, Mr. Shamsul Akmal and Mr. Noryazed were both classmates and schoolmates back then and they are now residing in places near Kuala Lumpur. We tried to keep ourselves updated but time was running short as it was approaching midnight. They had to go to work the next morning.

Thanks to Mr. Noryazed and Mr. Shamsul for driving all the way from their homes which were not that near. We definitely need to this again some other time in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment