Friday, October 8, 2010

WATCHING "THE KING AND I" WITH MY 2KP1 STUDENTS

This time it was the form two students. They were asked to come to school to view another classical movie: "The King and I". The attendance was good, or maybe perhaps after being slightly threatened if they did not turn up without a valid reason. Sometimes there was the need for the use of force.


For those who had watched and enjoyed "The Sound of Music" when they were in form one, they must equally love this movie as well. Good plot blended together with comedy and memorable music, this should be another movie they would watch again when they have grown older, and hopefully remember me who had introduced them to another spectacular cinema experience.


I presumed they must have liked the movie very much, based on the laughter throughout the screening. I wish I could show them more movies that I love, not necessarily in English, but I don't think time will permit.

No comments:

Post a Comment