Thursday, October 21, 2010

KAJANG REVISITED













Kajang stadium which amazingly has no fence whatsoever




colourful buses to complement colourful shop houses


the shopping place that still exists until now

At last, I finally managed to get out of school for a meeting. This time we were sent to Kajang, a town that is not that far away from Kuala Lumpur. This place is nostalgic in a way because during university days I used to visit this small town, to eat sate - grilled meat chunks eaten with hot peanut gravy. Sate Kajang is definitely the most famous sate as the name of the town is tagged to the name of the food and it is a must eat for visitors once they are here. I must say that the town has already developed judging from the traffic jam on the roads although the picture of Kajang in the past is just a blurred vision in my mind. The photographs taken are the part of the new town which is just a walking distance from the hotel I was staying in, and that is the only part of Kajang that I have explored during my short stay there.

No comments:

Post a Comment