100g caster sugar
2 eggs, beaten
100g self-raising flour
2 tbs milk
1. Heat oven 180 degree Celsius
2. Spread out 12 paper cases on baking sheets, or put them on patty tins
3. Cream the butter and sugar together until pale and fluffy.
4. Gradually beat in the egg, a little at a time, beating well after each addition.
5. Fold in the flour, then the fruit and milk.
6. Fill the paper cases half full.
7. Bake at 180 degree Celsius or gas regulo mark 5 for 15-20 minutes, until golden brown.
8. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
*NOTE: recipe has been tested and it was a huge success :)