Monday, May 30, 2011

MOVIE REVIEW 26 - "NUR KASIH THE MOVIE"

So I went to watch "Nur Kasih The Movie" and this was actually a family outing with my sisters, brother-in-law and niece. Now you know the reason why.

To understand this film, you must have the background knowledge of the drama series on television of the same title, or at least the three main characters: Nur Amina, Aidil and Adam. This time, there was more turbulence in the husband-wife relationship and it was magnified by the many flashbacks and flash-forward that at times got me confused. The ending was a bit of a surprise when we were all expecting for Adam to die, but something else happened instead.

The setback: the movie was quite slow and I kept checking my wristwatch, hoping that it could go faster. A must watch for "Nur Kasih" die-hard fans and there are many beautiful scenes shot, especially the ones in Jordan. Now I have to go to Jordan for a holiday.

Anyway, I have supported the local movie industry. Have you?

No comments:

Post a Comment