Friday, December 5, 2014

MEETING AN OLD FRIEND SOMEWHERE VERY NEAR TO LEGOLAND

4TH DECEMBER 2014 - I was here today, finally, because I had to meet an old friend from college. It was a very historical day for me indeed to stand in front of the entrance to Legoland Malaysia when everybody else seemed had been striking different poses here many, many years ago.













I was in the Mall of Medini most of the time and while waiting, I had the chance to walk around and see what the place had to offer.


















When Puan Rozana Sani (and other family members) arrived (from Singapore), we eventually decided to have our lunch here. (It was a different plan initially). But food was good so everything was alright, except that technical error that took place while ordering. 




Thank you Puan Rozana for the short date which only allowed shorter time for gossiping. Next time, we shall meet again for a longer gossip session. And I was one step closer to the one and only Legoland in Asia.

So near yet so far away... 

No comments:

Post a Comment