Saturday, December 6, 2014

SAMA-SAMA HOTEL, KLIA


This was the hotel I checked into last June. I was given a FREE stay because the airline did not inform me of the change of time to the flight to get me to Tokyo. Hence, I was stuck at the airport for more than 12 hours. Luckily I went to the airlines counter to ask and had no idea that I would be eligible for free accommodation. But still, I had to make amendment to the hotel reservation in Tokyo, which meant I would only check in a day later and had to pay a penalty for that.























Sama Sama Hotel is attached to KLIA main terminal building and I must say, it was too luxurious for me. And the free accommodation came together with free buffet lunch and dinner too. For once, I had the chance to experience living like the rich one. There is always a blessing in disguise. I will have to wait for another blunder made by an airlines company again to get to stay here one more time.

OMG! My name appeared on the TV screen!

No comments:

Post a Comment