Friday, February 27, 2015

MOVIE REVIEW - "DRAGON BLADE"


In conjunctions with the Chinese New Year celebration, I went to watch a Chinese movie with Jackie Chan in it as suggested by someone. When was the last time I watched a Chinese film? It was a very long time ago and Jackie Chan was also starring and it had to do with Shaolin Temple and stuff like that.


How was it? It was a very entertaining, with a lot of fighting scenes (what do you expect?) and I loved the soundtrack very much.

Another movie which tried to instill moral values but it is rated for adults 18 years old and above. Apart from the scenes of people killing each other, which I believe you have seen worse, it is still OK for teenagers to watch. At least, there are no swear words - unless the characters swore in Chinese and I did not understand.

Madame Tussaud, Bangkok

No comments:

Post a Comment