Saturday, February 28, 2015

KOMTAR JOHOR BAHRU EXTREME MAKEOVER - PART ONE

Kompleks Tun Abdul Razak (KOMTAR) is one of the earliest shopping malls in Johor Bahru. A few years back, the mall was demolished and replaced by a brand new one which was opened last year. I finally managed to step foot into the place on the 22nd of February. Surprise! Surprise! It was totally different from what we used to have long time ago.


















There are more high-end outlets and when I was there, I felt as if I was in Suria KLCC - the place where the rich shop and the not-so-rich only window shop. Even the restaurants look like expensive places for me to go. 










I guess the targeted customers would be foreigners (READ: Singaporeans) who should have higher power of purchasing because of the high currency rate. Anyway, there is one extra place for me to take friends who come visiting Johor Bahru in the future.

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment