Friday, February 6, 2015

LAN LAN 2 HOTEL, HCMC

This was the hotel where I was staying during my HCMC vacation. Themost important thing, it was a clean hotel. Even though I got a room with no window, I still had a flat TV with cable network and very good wi-fi service so there was noting more to ask for.

























Other than that, the hotel also served halal food to its guests. I had to check out very early in the morning to catch my flight home and to my surprise, the hotel prepared a take-away breakfast for me. My first time ever.


Another surprise was to meet an ex-student from an earlier batch of SMK Taman Universiti there, Mr. Abd. Rahman. I guess it is a small world after all.

With its strategic location, very near to Ban Thanh Market, this is a place to stay. You can also get to city attractions on foot from the hotel, which should be a strong point for those who want to explore the city. Highly recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment