Wednesday, February 3, 2016

PLAYING TOURIST AT A WET MARKET


There were many people at the market on Sunday morning. While they were busy buying, I was busy looking and taking photographs. Here, the fresh fruits and vegetables were really fresh.




















Other than fish and meat, there were also amphibians, dead and alive, for sale.












I was happy I managed to get some fruits to bring back home: fresh strawberries, and local fruits like "jambu air" (rose apple?) and "ciku" (sapodilla). That should conclude my 3-night stay in Chiang Mai, the Rose of the North. I was glad that I decided to go on this solo trip even though the decision was made at the eleventh hour.

Chiang Rai and Chiang Mai are the 3rd and 4th spots I have visited in Thailand, after Krabi and Bangkok. I am looking forward to seeing other parts of Thailand in the near future.


No comments:

Post a Comment