Sunday, February 28, 2016

JOGJA SHOPPING TIME - KARITA AND RUMAH BATIK TIRTO NOTO


9th February 2016 ~ The shopping session continued right after the Solo trip. First it was a visit to a "Muslimah" [Muslim ladies] boutique called Karika. The shop decor was modern but the prices of the items sold were still reasonable (according to my friends). These people made a comeback to this shop again the next day, there were more things to buy it seemed. *sigh*








We also went to a few batik shops around town. The photos I took was at a shop named Rumah Batik Tirto Noto. I only bought a pair of batik long pants that I could wear at home. Too bad, I could not find any batik shirt that I liked.






Shopping activities in Jogjakarta are not as exciting as in Bandung. However, with millions of Rupiah in possession, how could one not shop at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment