Saturday, July 28, 2018

BOYS' DAY OUT


I had not had the time to pamper myself for a movie treat as fasting and Eid months had made me too occupied. However, today I managed to get away from all the busy routines, even though things did not go well as we had planned earlier. I should have left school at 2:00 p.m. but the event only finished by 3.30 p.m. I drove to AEON Bukit Indah and the traffic was clear, and reached there 20 minutes later. We almost missed the screening of the movie as the time was not that suitable - or we would have to perform our Maghrib prayers.


We still chose the 5:15 p.m. slot and managed to go for our prayer once the movie ended. We even had had our coffee before and dinner right after the show.


Thanks Mr. Hamzah Hamdan [SMKTUN alumni SPM batch 2006] for the time and company. We (note the pronoun "we") still have one more set of movie tickets to redeem soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment