Tuesday, July 31, 2018

THE FIRST SMK TAMAN UNIVERSITI OFFICIAL ALUMNI GATHERING 2018 [PART ONE]


On the 7th of July 2018, the very first official alumni gathering was held at SMK Taman Universiti. Old students (a.k.a the alumni) and teachers of the present and the past were invited to attend the event, and the committee members had put in a lot of hard work to ensure the success of this reunion.


I was there to join in the moment classmates, teachers, friends and colleagues got to see each other again. I was a bit occupied with the Angklung Group and had the chance to meet only after the performance.




I only realized that I had met with quite a number of ex-students when I looked through the photos that had been taken throughout the event. I could still recognize majority of them (thanks to Facebook) and remember their names.











Miss Aqilah came all the way from Penang for the reunion but she was too late for the event. Nevertheless, I was really happy to see her again after all these years.































This should be one of the happiest moments for everyone present.

Looking back at these photos could bring tears to my eyes. *drama*


No comments:

Post a Comment