Wednesday, July 4, 2018

THE 20th DAY OF EID 1439H


I was in Gelang Patah today for a chess competition and I took the opportunity to visit an ex-colleague of SMK Taman Universiti, Puan Rokiah Junoh, in conjunction with the Eid celebration. This was my second time visiting Puan Rokiah a.k.a Kak Kiah and I was there also last year in Taman Nusantara.


delicious chicken rendang for me

Another group of SMKTUN alumni, SPM batch 2010, were here at my place later in the evening. These people have been visiting since they were in school, and most of them have not failed to turn up for every Eid. One of them has already settled down and was here with his wife and baby.




It has always been a pleasure to receive friends and visitors during Eid. Some do come once in a year but there also some who just disappear into thin air, I wonder what have happened to all of them now.

About nine more days to do visiting and to be visited.


No comments:

Post a Comment