Friday, December 4, 2020

MY HOMETOWN GASTRONOMIC ADVENTURE - "ROTI SARANG BURUNG" FOUND


I finally found this Roti Sarang Burung [TRANSLATE: bird's nest flat bread/paratha] at Kampung Melayu Market. I got to know about this when  two weeks ago I saw the security guard who should be on duty eating this particular food at the market entrance. And I asked him where he got that from.


The flat bread/paratha was special as there were two half boiled eggs in the middle and it was complemented with a small plate of dhal gravy and a spoonful of beef rendang. That cost me RM5 for my breakfast - which I think was a bit overpriced.


Someone was lucky to get to share a little piece of my expensive food this morning.



And there were many other cats around the market area.



Perhaps I should try the same food at other places so I could make some comparison - and may be there is a better one somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment