Wednesday, December 30, 2020

SIPPING COFFEE IN A RESTAURANT BY THE BEACH [ACROSS THE ROAD]

 

The best time to meet a friend/an ex-colleague would be during the school holiday during a weekday when others were are working. I decided to meet up with Mr. Tukiman Sarmin at a McDonald's outlet in Stulang Laut and it was my first time there.


We were told by staff (on guard) at the entrance that we could only spend 30 minutes in the restaurant. She was eyeing the customers in the dining hall which I felt was not necessary and it made me feel that I could not enjoy my meeting there even though the place was cold and comfortable.




Once we had finished our cakes and coffee, we decided to walk to the nearby [small] beach just across the road and chatted a bit more. That should be some sort of a walk-along-the-beach-during-the-school-holiday moment for me.










Next time, we would have to find a place where we could spend more time without anyone watching and expecting us to finish off our food and begone.

No comments:

Post a Comment