Sunday, December 20, 2020

WHEN IN JOHOR, EAT [BREAKFAST] LIKE JOHORIANS DO


Mr. Ridwan Wahid and his family members from Shah Alam finally put up a night in Johor Bahru hence I was able to get them to eat breakfast like Johorians do. All this while, they had been staying at other hotels in Kulai or places near JPO.


I took them to Selera Johor where we could get a variety of authentic Johor dishes under one roof.


We had all these foods for the first meal of the day: (1) Mee Rebus Johor (2) Kuetiaw Soto (3) Laksa Johor (4) Lontong Goreng (5) Sup Merah (6) Sate. That should last everybody past his/her lunch hour. 😀




I guess they were happy with the breakfast they had. I just hope they will be coming back for more gastronomic adventure some other time in the future. I already told them to spend longer nights in JB so we could find and try more food.

No comments:

Post a Comment