Saturday, April 16, 2022

THE POST TERAWIKH SUPPER SESSION


I had to perform my Terawikh prayers at Kolam Air Mosque this evening as I was attending a break fast session with an ex-student and his family at a hotel nearby. I think the last time I went to this mosque was like 3 years ago - before MCO started in 2020.


A supper date was set with a colleague [of SMK Dato' Jaafar] whom I know went to this mosque for the same reason.


The nearest restaurant was Restoran Yassin and that should be the most convenient place considering the fact it was already past 10:00 p.m.


Thanks to Mr. Wan Mohd. Nazri for the time. And I wonder whether this could happen again next time.

GLOSSARY:
TERAWIKH: the prayers perform by Muslims at night during the month of Ramadhan, best done at mosque in groups [jemaah].

No comments:

Post a Comment